Terms & conditions
Information about us and this website
1. This website is operated by Royal Voluntary Service, a registered charity (numbers: 1015988 & SC038924) whose registered address is Royal Voluntary Service, Beck Court, Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff CF23 8RP (“we”, “us” or “our”)
3. These Terms & Conditions also apply to any website under our control from which a link has been created to these Terms & Conditions.
Accessing this website
4. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
5. When using this website, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy.
Material on this website
6. We take reasonable care to ensure that the factual information we provide on this website is accurate and complete but we give no warranty or representation about the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
7. Commentary and opinions posted on this website by us are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to this website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
8. As far as we are aware we own and/or are the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website and all copyright in the information and materials provided by us on this website (including but not limited to text and images/graphics). However, if you believe that any copyright in material published on this website belongs to you and you have not given your permission for such use, please contact the Royal Voluntary Service webmaster.
9. You may not copy, reproduce or publish any of the contents of this website without our prior written consent or, where applicable, the prior consent of the respective copyright owner(s). Documents on this website may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non–commercial use.
10. Links provided on this website are provided for information purposes only. We encourage the use of third party website links and any website wanting to create a link to this website or to request a link to be created for them must contact the Royal Voluntary Service webmaster
. Links to downloadable software websites are for convenience only. We are not responsible for any difficulties or consequences associated with them.
11. We are not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from this website, and we do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. No endorsement or approval of any third parties or of any of their advice, opinions, information, products or services is to be inferred from, or is implied by the existence of links to any such third party websites.
Your use of this website
12. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe our rights or the rights of any third party. You must not knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technically harmful. Framing of this website or any part of it is not permitted without our express written consent.
13. We do not accept liability for any damage whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential losses, arising out of, or in connection with the use, or loss of use, of this website or the information or materials available on this website or any technical difficulties you may encounter in connecting to or maintaining a connection with this website.
14. We do not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be interruption or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free from infection by viruses or bugs.
15. This website is currently intended for those who access it from the United Kingdom. Because of this we do not warrant or represent that the website or information within it complies with any relevant requirements that may be imposed by, or is appropriate for use in other countries.
16. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time by posting the changes online. You should not assume that the Terms & Conditions will remain unchanged.
17. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. If you have any questions regarding this website or any concerns about the information available or posted on it (including information posted by a user of this website), please send such queries or concerns to the Royal Voluntary Service webmaster