Experience of delivering and operating high quality retail & catering services
We have operated and delivered industry leading retail and catering solutions since 1938 and have a broad portfolio of cafés and shops operating in hospitals and other locations across Britain.
Our outlets range in size from small units serving hot drinks and snacks to larger convenience shops selling a wide selection of goods to meet customer needs, and cafés with a range of hot and cold food and beverages served throughout the day.
We are committed to ensuring the success of our cafés and units so we can maximise profit generation and therefore reinvest in our charitable work in the NHS and communities across Great Britain.
To achieve this, we have:
- An experienced management team, with expertise in retail & café operations.
- Central support teams, including finance, human resources, training, marketing, safety and compliance, trading, and store support.
Whilst maximising our profits is important, we also ensure we:
- Provide a safe and welcoming environment for customers and staff.
- Offer good value for money.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Offer high quality food and drinks that meets the changing needs of customers.
- Provide local volunteering opportunities that help keep people active & healthy.
- Are an active part of the community in which we operate.
Since 1938, Royal Voluntary Service has been proudly refreshing the nation and working across our communities to support the needs of the day. Since its inception, a constant has been the support of our NHS, never more prominent than our delivery of the NHS Volunteer Responders scheme during the pandemic. Through our fantastic staff and volunteers, our high-quality retail offer is delivered with heart, by the community for the community. We would be delighted to have the opportunity to demonstrate the difference we can make for you.