Royal Voluntary Service has a wealth of experience and knowledge about volunteering to support the needs of the day, in hospitals and the community.
Our media team can provide you with the following:
- opinion and comment around volunteering, particularly how volunteers can ease pressure on the NHS and help people to age well
- expert and experienced spokespeople
- real life stories from our volunteers and the people who use our services
- images and statistics
- research on key issues related to volunteering
- information or imagery from our Heritage Collection.
Contact us by email
if you would like to receive press releases from Royal Voluntary Service.
Mel Garfield – Head of Communications
Kate Goodbrand-Dillon – Senior Press Officer
Rachael Cronin - Social Media Officer
or contact the team: