Tutor: Judy, folk artist
Folk art is informal, often brightly coloured and highly decorated, artistic work. In this session, folk artist Judy demonstrates a simple painting and decorative technique called ‘daisy doodlecraft’ that can be used for card making and to embellish homewares and even clothing.
Preparation: Gather your card making materials and clear a space to work at.
Activity time: Take as long as you need to create your flower arrangement.
Video time: 7 minutes
Materials and equipment you'll need to take part:
- Something round to draw around e.g. the base of a mug
- Paper - coloured paper works best
- Card or an old cereal packet
- Something to make 'dots' with e.g. a small paint brush, nail head, pencil or old pen
- Paint: acrylic or old tester pots