Hydrate prize draw
Terms and Conditions of entry
By taking part in the prize draw you accept and agree to the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the interaction terms and conditions then you should not take part in the prize draw.
The Promoter of this prize draw is Royal Voluntary Service, Beck Court, Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff CF23 8RP.
Royal Voluntary Service is a registered charity in accordance with the Charities Act 1993. Our registered charity number in England and Wales is 1015988 and in Scotland is SC038924.
Royal Voluntary Service is also constituted as a company limited by guarantee and is registered under the Companies Act 1985. Our limited company number is registered in England and Wales, number 2520413.
Who can enter
The prize draw is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw.
- Entrants must enter using a valid mobile telephone number (beginning 071-079). Only one entry can be accepted per mobile number. Additional entries will be deemed ineligible and discounted.
- The selected winners must provide a UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands address for delivery of the prize. The Promoter will not deliver to any address outside the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to ask for evidence to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of an entrant. The Promoter may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner and failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
Opening/closing date and time
- Prize draw opens for entries via SMS at 00:00am on Tuesday 21 August 2018.
- Prize draw closes for entries via SMS at 24:00pm on Monday 17 September 2018.
Winner selection & contact
The draw will take place within one week of the closing date for all entries.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first 10 entries drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prizes.
- The winners will be contacted via phone/sms. All entrants must be contactable on and for 14 days after Monday 24 September 2018
- The prize is subject to winner confirmation, ie the Promoter has managed to contact the winner and confirm eligibility.
- Details of the name and county of the prize winners will be available on request by emailing email@example.com
How to enter & cost of entry
- Entry to the promotion must be by SMS text using the keyword HYDRATE to 63666; SMS costs will be at the entrant’s mobile providers’ standard network SMS delivery charge. Please note that SMS entries where the keyword is misspelt will still be counted.
- Entries cannot be accepted by any other route.
- The Promoter will provide ten prizes each consisting of: 1x NutriBullet RX Blender (the ‘prize’)
- The prize will also include the delivery of the prize to a valid UK address by recorded delivery.
Information and data ("personal data") which is provided by you when you enter the prize draw, or participate in a vote or poll, will be held by the Promoter and their SMS service provider (MessageBird.com) on their secure servers for the sole purpose of administering and fulfilling the prize draw.
- Data will not be used for any other marketing purpose.
- Details of unsuccessful entries will be deleted from their systems within three months of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Details of successful entries will be held for six months before being deleted.