Saturday 13 June 2020
Join us as we trek to the top of Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales. You can experience the breath taking views of the spectacular Snowdonia mountain range.
We will be walking along the Llanberis Path and the day will involve between five to seven hours of walking, giving us plenty of time to take in the incredible scenery. You’ll be left with a great sense of achievement as you conquer this 1,085m tall mountain.
We have a limited number of guaranteed places for this event. In return for a fundraising target of £80, we'll send you everything you need to ensure a great experience.
||13 June 2020
||Snowdonia National Park
| Sign up now
Why trek for Royal Voluntary Service?
By taking on this challenge, you will help Royal Voluntary Service in giving even more support to people who need it in our hospitals and communities right across the UK. We rely on the tireless support of fundraisers like you to help raise the funds we need every day so our volunteers can keep on reaching out with friendship, coordinating local social events and giving practical support to older people all over the country.
We’ll support you all the way
- Qualified, experienced mountain leaders with you all the way
- Kit and Training advice leading up to your walk
- A welcome pack full of fundraising materials and tips.
- Regular emails and communication about your event and fundraising in the lead up to race day.
- Dedicated support from our experienced fundraising team.