Scafell Pike Trek
Saturday 12 September 2020
Join us as we trek to the top of Scafell Pike, the highest mountain in England and experience the incredible views of the Lake District National Park.
You’ll be left with a great sense of achievement as you conquer this 978m tall mountain.
We have a limited number of guaranteed places for this event. In return for a fundraising target of £80, we'll send you everything you need to ensure a great experience.
||12 September 2020
||Lake District National Park
| Sign up now
Why trek for Royal Voluntary Service?
By taking on this challenge, you will help Royal Voluntary Service in giving even more support to people who need it in our hospitals and communities right across the UK. We rely on the tireless support of fundraisers like you to help raise the funds we need every day so our volunteers can keep on reaching out with friendship, coordinating local social events and giving practical support to older people all over the country.
We’ll support you all the way
- Qualified, experienced mountain leaders with you all the way.
- Kit and training advice leading up to your walk.
- A welcome pack full of fundraising materials and tips.
- Regular emails and communication about your event and fundraising in the lead up to the day.
- Dedicated support from our experienced fundraising team.