Step Up! for Royal Voluntary Service
We’re challenging you to take on some extra steps for Royal Voluntary Service and help support our COVID-19 Emergency Appeal. We need your support so we can help minimise the impact of COVID-19 on our most vulnerable and ensure that isolation doesn’t have to mean coping alone.
Step Up! is a challenge to do as many steps as you can over two weeks in any way that works for you! You can count all the steps you take at home, in your garden or walking the dog.
Pick your target!
Can you do 10,000 steps a day over two weeks and reach 140,000?
Or match the amount of steps all our hospital volunteers take each day and aim for 170,000 steps over two weeks? That’s 12,142 steps each day!
Registration is FREE and we ask you to raise £50.
£50 could help us make a twice weekly call to 10 people who are self-isolating and send a volunteer to pick up groceries and essential medications.
How to get started
HTML Online Editor Samp
With your help we can give thousands of older and vulnerable people the support they desperately need to get through this extremely difficult time.
- Click on the Sign Up button and register to take on Step Up! for Royal Voluntary Service.
- Keep a log of your steps and let us know when you have completed your step amount!
- Set up your online fundraising page and share with your friends and family.
We’re here for you
Taking on Step Up
! at this time will be tough but we’re here to support you!
We’ll help you with ideas on how to increase your steps at home
- Tips on how to share news of your challenge with friends and family
- Support from our specific challenge Facebook group.
Once you’ve completed the Step Up! we will send you your very own digital medal and certificate.
Sign Up now