Fundraise at home
Fundraising at home couldn’t be easier! It isn’t all about running a marathon or jumping out of a plane and it’s just as easy to raise money for your local Royal Voluntary Service from the comfort of your own home – even your own sofa!
- Invite friends and family over for a good natter and hold a party or a Great brew Break at the same time
- De-clutter your home and hold a Good Neighbours Yard Sale or sell them as listings on eBay
- Royal Voluntary Service can earn money from any unwanted mobile phones, gadgets or ink cartridges - see how you can take part
- If you like shopping online, then why not try shopping with Give as you live where your favourite high street shops will donate to Royal Voluntary Service without it costing you a penny.
- We run prize drawers and raffles throughout the year where not only do you raise money to your favourite charity but you have a chance to win some fantastic prizes!
Don’t forget to tell us about your fundraising efforts by registering your event and we can give you all the help and support you need to raise as much money as possible from your amazing efforts.