Retail Customer Assistant (part time) (J002436)
- Queen Margaret Hospital, Dunfermline, Fife
- £8.21 per hour
- Closing date:
- 5 PM, Monday 23 December 2019
Are you friendly, outgoing and committed to providing an outstanding level of customer service? Want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment and enhance your experience with a successful charity? If so, read on.
Royal Voluntary Service is an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and older people at home and in the community. We are now looking for a Retail Customer Assistant to join our team on a part time basis for a fixed-term contract of six months, including weekends.
As a Retail Customer Assistant, you’ll support the smooth running of our café, ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered.
In this varied role, you will:
- Ensure that customers receive a high-quality service
- Set up the shop
- Take in and review deliveries
- Organise and replenish stock
- Assist in the co-ordination of volunteers
- Operate the till
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience in a café and/or food service and preparation environment
- Great customer service skills
- A positive attitude
- The ability to work in both a team environment and individually
- The willingness to learn
Knowledge of EPOS systems would be beneficial to your application, as would previous experience in a retail environment. Experience of general administrative processes would also be an advantage, as would a basic knowledge of IT systems such as Microsoft Office, email and the internet.
This is a part time role, working 10 hours per week, on a fixed-term contract of six months. Working hours will be flexible shifts across the opening hours of the café, including some weekend shifts.
The closing date for applications is 23 December 2019.
Please apply via the button below.