Retail Customer Assistant (part time) (J002419)
- Frimley Park Hospital, Camberley, Surrey
- £8.21 per hour
- Closing date:
- 5 PM, Monday 30 December 2019
Are you friendly, outgoing and committed to providing an outstanding level of customer service? Want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment and take on a varied part-time role? If so, read on.
Royal Voluntary Service is an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and older people at home and in the community. We are now looking for a Retail Customer Assistant to join us, working weekends.
Within a welcoming and team-focused environment, you will have the chance to help make a positive difference to staff, visitors and patients.
As a Retail Customer Assistant, you’ll support the smooth running of our shop in Frimley Park Hospital.
In this varied role, you will:
- Ensure that customers receive a high-quality service
- Set up the shop
- Take in and review deliveries
- Organise and replenish stock
- Operate the till
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar retail environment
- Knowledge of EPOS systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in standard IT systems, such as Microsoft Office, email and the internet, to a basic level
Self-motivated and organised, as a Retail Customer Assistant, you’ll have superb communication skills. You’ll also be friendly and personable with a caring, sensitive approach to customers and volunteers.
Leadership and people management/motivation skills would be beneficial to your application.
This is a part time role, working 10 hours per week on Saturdays and Sundays 7am – 12pm. These hours will be fixed, however you will need to be flexible to cover holiday as required.
The closing date for applications is 30 December 2019.
Please apply via the button below.