Retail & Café Manager (part time) (J002416)
- St Margaret's Hospital, Epping, Essex
- £9.59 per hour
- Closing date:
- 5 PM, Sunday 15 December 2019
Royal Voluntary Service an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and older people at home and in the community. We are now looking for a Retail & Café Manager to join our team on a part time basis.
If you are a retail or catering manager with an understanding of EPOS systems, this is a superb opportunity to do some real good with your career with an established charitable organisation.
This is your chance to become an integral member of a passionate team, make a positive impact and deliver key services to staff, visitors and patients at two busy sites.
As the Retail & Café Manager, you’ll oversee our retail, café and trolley services in St Margaret's Hospital.
Reporting to the Area Retail Manager, you will:
- Lead a team of staff and volunteers
- Ensure that customers receive a high-quality service
- Develop and manage rotas
- Create a positive environment for your team
- Make sure that a superior volunteering experience is delivered
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of managing retail or catering outlets of a similar customer flow and turnover
- Previous experience of setting and maintaining critical standards in safety and hygiene
- Experience of using an EPOS system and other back-office reporting systems
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and other software
- The ability to draft an effective and fair staff rota
Organised and focused, as the Retail & Café Manager, you will have great interpersonal and communication skills. You will also have a team player mentality and superb planning abilities.
A full, valid driving licence would be beneficial to your application. Food Hygiene qualifications would also be an advantage.
This is a part time role, working flexible shifts (16 hours per week in total).
The closing date for applications is 15 December 2019 with interviews scheduled for 19 December 2019.
Please apply via the button below.