Retail & Café Manager (J002407)
- Raigmore hospital, Inverness
- £17,501 per annum
- Closing date:
- 5 PM, Tuesday 03 December 2019
We are an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and older people at home and in the community. We are now looking for a Retail & Café Manager to join our team in Inverness.
If you are a retail manager with an understanding of EPOS systems and great admin skills, this is a superb opportunity to do some real good with your career with an established charitable organisation.
This is your chance to become an integral member of a passionate team, make a positive impact and deliver key services to staff, visitors and patients at two busy sites.
As the Retail & Café Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing our retail and trolley services at Raigmore hospital.
Ensuring the service are delivered to the highest possible quality, you will work to achieve our mission as well as their business and retail plans.
Reporting to the Area Retail Manager, you will:
- Ensure that customers receive a high-quality service
- Sell a broad range of products, including confectionery, newspapers, sandwiches and cold drinks
- Recruit, train and supervise staff and volunteers
- Manage rotas
- Creative a positive environment for your team and customers
- Complete tasks in-line with procedures, including stock management and pricing
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Experience at management level within a similar retail environment and comparable turnover
- Knowledge of EPOS systems
- Knowledge and experience of general administrative processes
- The ability to proficiently use industry standard IT systems, such as Microsoft Office, email and the internet, at a basic level
- Proven leadership and people management and/or motivational skills
Organised and focused, as the Retail & Café Manager, you must have great interpersonal and communication skills. You must also have a team player mentality and superb planning abilities.
A full, valid driving licence would be beneficial to your application.
Please note, this is a full time role, working 35 hours per week flexibly over seven days including some weekend and evening work.
The closing date for applications is 3 December 2019 with interviews scheduled for 10 December 2019.
To apply for the role of Retail & Café Manager, please apply via the button below.