Senior Retail Customer Assistant (part time) (J002274)
- Nevill Hall Hospital, Abergavenny, Gwent
- £8.37 per hour
- Closing date:
- 5 PM, Friday 06 December 2019
Are you friendly, outgoing and committed to providing an outstanding level of customer service? Want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment and take on a varied part time role? If so, read on.
We are an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and older people at home and in the community. We are now looking for a Retail Senior Customer Assistant to join us on a part time basis.
Within a welcoming and team-focused environment, you will have the chance to help make a positive difference to staff, visitors and patients.
As a Retail Senior Customer Assistant, you’ll support the smooth running and management of our busy shop and trolley service in Nevill Hall Hospital.
In this varied role, you will:
- Provide friendly and helpful customer service
- Operate the till and handle cash
- Assist the team in the accurate completion of regular stock checks
- Receive incoming deliveries, replenish and date rotate stock as appropriate
- Assist in the day to day provision of volunteers
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar retail environment
- Knowledge of EPOS systems
- The ability to proficiently use industry standard IT systems, such as Microsoft Office, email and the internet, to a basic level
Self-motivated and organised, as a Retail Senior Customer Assistant, you’ll have superb communication skills. You’ll also be friendly and personable with a caring, sensitive approach to customers and volunteers.
Although not essential, knowledge and experience of retail administrative processes would be beneficial to your application. Proven leadership and people management and/or motivational skills would also be an advantage.
Please note, this is a part time role working 20 hours per week over seven days including weekend working.
The closing date for applications is 6 December 2019 with interviews scheduled to be held on 12 December 2019.
Please apply via the button below.