Deputy Manager (J002394)
- Royal Bolton Hospital, Bolton, Greater Manchester
- £15,640 per annum
- Closing date:
- 5 PM, Friday 22 November 2019
We are an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and older people at home and in the community. We are now looking for a Deputy Manager to join our friendly team.
This role will give you the chance to engage with your local community to make a real positive difference.
You will be working with like-minded individuals to achieve targets in a fast paced, supportive and team focused environment. What’s more, you will drive the success of services that are making an enduring impact on your local community.
As the Deputy Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of our cafes, shop and retail trolley services throughout four units of the busy Royal Bolton Hospital.
You will assist the Retail Manager in the achieving operational excellence, exceptional retail standards and weekly financial goals.
Additionally, you will:
- Support a team of employees and upwards of 90 active volunteers
- Take part in the recruitment, induction, training and performance management of volunteers
- Ensure that the outlets deliver key performance targets
- Evaluate cost control and budgets
- Deliver high quality customer service
- Maintain health and safety, food and data protection standards
This role will involve moving heavy items.
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Experience within a retail environment at a supervisory level
- Knowledge and experience of general administrative processes
- Knowledge of EPOS systems
- The ability to proficiently use industry standard IT systems, such as MS Office, email and the internet
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
Confident and resourceful, as the Deputy Manager, you’ll have excellent communication skills, superb time management abilities and a positive attitude.
This is a full time role, working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday but flexible working will be considered.
The closing date for applications is 22 November 2019, with interviews scheduled to be held on 2 December 2019 at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
Please apply via the button below.