Corporate Account Manager (HKSVY2805/J002162)
- Home Based (with regular travel to London and other sites across the UK)
- £35,000 per annum
- Closing date:
- 5 PM, Tuesday 28 May 2019
If you have a strong background in corporate account management, this is a fantastic opportunity to take on a fresh, new challenge with a long-established charity.
Royal Voluntary Service is an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support older people at home, in the community and in hospitals. We are now looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join our team.
In this exciting role, you will have the chance to drive the donations we receive from our corporate partners, which will enable us to continue helping vulnerable people across the UK.
As the Corporate Account Manager, you’ll retain, grow and oversee our new and existing high profile corporate partnerships.
We believe that supporting our ageing population in communities across the UK is high on the corporate social responsibility agenda for many organisations and you will support partnerships with companies across a range of business sectors.
Specifically, you will:
- Help the Corporate Partnerships Team to achieve their target of raising £1.1m
- Act as a proactive point of contact for partners
- Drive forward partnership delivery and planning
- Oversee the development of creative collateral for partnerships
To be considered, you will need:
- At least five years’ corporate account management experience
- Experience of managing, delivering and reporting on successful partnerships with high profile, national companies
- Previous experience of developing and delivering creative fundraising campaigns and working with creative services teams
- Project planning experience and the ability to manage project budgets
- A degree (or equivalent)
Articulate and results-driven, as the Corporate Account Manager, you’ll have excellent relationship-building and presentation skills. A proactive approach and the ability to work on your own initiative is also key.
This is a full time role, working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
The closing date for applications is the 28th May 2019, with interviews scheduled to be held from this date.
To apply for the role of Corporate Account Manager, please apply via the button below.
Back to jobs