HR Adviser (JW-J002168)
- Closing date:
- 5 PM, Tuesday 28 May 2019
Royal Voluntary Service is an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and older people at home and in the community. We are now seeking an HR Adviser to support varied aspects of HR across our organisation.
This is an amazing opportunity for a CIPD qualified (or soon to be qualified) HR generalist or ER professional to advance their career with a nationwide charity that undertakes good work in every corner of the UK.
You’ll have the chance to get involved with a wide range of human resource activities, advancing your knowledge and skills and keeping you challenged and excited by your role.
As an HR Adviser, you’ll be tasked with providing line managers in the North of England and Scotland with first line HR advice and support.
You’ll assist Senior HR Partners with HR issues relating to employee relations, resourcing and performance management processes.
Your duties will also involve:
- Assisting managers with recruitment processes
- Supporting the identification of employee learning needs
- Helping with investigations, including those for grievance and disciplinary proceedings
- Continuously seeking new and better approaches to providing high quality services
- Responding to HR matters reliably and in accordance with organisational and legal requirements
To be considered, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in an HR generalist role or employee relations experience
- Experience of interpreting, advising on and implementing employment law
- Knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection
- A CIPD qualification (or working towards this)
Organised and decisive, as an HR Adviser, you will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively and with initiative.
Experience of using an HR information system, including accessing, inputting and compiling data reports, would be beneficial to your application.
The closing date for this role is the 28th May 2019.
To apply for the role of HR Adviser, please apply via the button below.