With over 230 shops and cafés in more than 200 locations throughout Great Britain, Royal Voluntary Service has been providing refreshments for decades and with our trolley services and pop-up offers, we are in a unique position to deliver a bespoke solution in almost any environment.
Our dedicated retail team is made up of retail professionals with years of expert knowledge who understand the importance of driving revenue and maintaining exceptional retailing standards, ensuring we deliver great customer service at every location.
The unique combination of the charity’s retail experience over 80 years with inspiring and enabling the gift of volunteering, means that our teams can go that step further by bringing comfort, company and compassion to our customers, helping to brighten their day!
Cafés & tea bars
Our cafés and tea bars have been serving the nation since 1938 and have since become a staple addition to health care settings across Britain. They offer a welcoming, high-quality café environment whilst serving a fantastic range of hot and cold meals, freshly baked pastries, cakes, great coffee and of course tea!
Our cafés and tea bars focus on the grab and go customer: ideal for settings that are busy and require quick and friendly service.
- High-quality café solutions with healthy, nutritious options.
- Demonstrable social value and outstanding volunteering opportunities.
- Bespoke offers to support NHS staff and customer loyalty scheme.
- Caring and compassionate customer service.
For over 80 years our popular shops have been providing a convenient, friendly and efficient service in many different environments across Britain.
Our shops provide a modern shopping experience, taking the best elements from a traditional convenience shop, and enhancing them with the addition of products to meet the needs of customers in the hospital or other setting, ensuring they can get everything they need, at a competitive price.
- Efficient, caring and exemplary customer service.
- Competitive convenience shop solutions with high standards.
- Community engagement and outstanding volunteering opportunities.
- Options for added services such as cash machines, vending & National Lottery.
Pop-ups and trolleysOur pop-up retail solutions and trolley services offer an easy to set up and quick to mobilise retail solution to bring welcome refreshments and essential items to customers and staff in various settings.
We have three core mobile retail solutions:
- Mobile trolley service
- Pop-up shop
- Coffee/café carts
- Fantastic range of food, drink and essential items, as well as a comfortable and friendly ear to patients & customers
- Fully flexible for the requirements of the setting with ability to move to key locations.
- Ideal for high footfall locations with lack of space for traditional retail outlets.
Since 1938, Royal Voluntary Service has been proudly refreshing the nation and working across our communities to support the needs of the day. Since its inception, a constant has been the support of our NHS, never more prominent than our delivery of the NHS Volunteer Responders scheme during the pandemic. Through our fantastic staff and volunteers, our high-quality retail offer is delivered with heart, by the community for the community. We would be delighted to have the opportunity to demonstrate the difference we can make for you.