Royal Voluntary Service encourages your suggestions and feedback. The Employee Forum is a two-way sounding board between employees and our Chief Executive.
The Forum gives you:
- A channel through which to ask questions, raise concerns or offer positive suggestions to our CEO that may not be appropriate to raise with your line manager. These can be about the way the charity does its work; and how it looks after its employees and volunteers.
The Forum gives our CEO:
- The staff’s perspective on the implementation of Royal Voluntary Service’s strategy and plans.
- A ‘temperature check’ on the mood and confidence of employees.
- Feedback on the effectiveness of internal communications and ideas for improving them.
- Feedback on proposals to change existing organisational policies or introduce new ones; and on the way proposals are drafted. However, the Forum is not expected to approve such policies or provide expert technical input.
Search for job opportunities
Join us as a volunteer