Employee Assistance Programme
The Employee Assistance programme is a free and confidential service that is completely independent from Royal Voluntary Service.
This programme aims to support the competing demands of our work, personal and family lives by offering a little extra support to manage life’s everyday challenges. Available by telephone, email, instant messaging and online, your EAP provides free, confidential information and support to help you gain a better work-life balance.
What can you call them about?
- I’m worried my daughter is under too much exam stress…
- My debt is mounting up – I don’t know where to turn…
- What are the care options for my elderly father?
- I’ve been mis-sold a car – what are my consumer rights?
- I need to find good local childcare for my baby…
- I’m moving house – any tips to make it less stressful?
- I'm not coping with a bereavement
- There are changes at work
…and many more situations that may leave you feeling upset or anxious.
They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on 365 days a year and are able to provide confidential assistance by phone, email or instant messaging.
Search for job opportunities
Join us as a volunteer