Our fundraising promise
We are committed to high standards
- We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds, comply with the Codes and with this Promise.
- We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment.
We are honest and open
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate.
- We do what we say we are going to do.
- We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs.
We are clear
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used.
- Where we have a promotional agreement with a commercial company, we make clear how much of the purchase price we receive.
- We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment.
We are respectful
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so.
We are fair and reasonable
- We take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence.
- We take care not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption.
We are accountable
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. We have a complaints procedure, a copy of which is available on request. If we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Regulator to make a final adjudication.
Buy a cuppa for the NHS
By making a donation today, you will provide a delicious hot drink or lunch to Britain’s amazing NHS staff and help us to continue our services in local communities and hospitals.
Find out more
Just £3 will buy 1 hot drink and £5 will buy 1 lunch in one of our hospital shops and cafés!
Make a donation to Royal Voluntary Service
Donate today and help us minimise the impact of COVID-19 on our most vulnerable and ensure that isolation doesn’t have to mean coping alone.
Support us today
Want to volunteer?
It couldn't be easier!
Sign up online and we'll get back to you with all the information you need to make a difference in your local community and NHS.