Ways to fundraise
There are so many great ways to raise funds and help Royal Voluntary Service whatever your interests or fitness levels. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Hold a party or a Great Brew Break
- De-clutter your home and hold a Good Neighbours Yard Sale
- Get sponsored - you can get friends and family to sponsor you for nearly
everything, try keeping silent for a day or how many books you can read
- Hold an auction of promises
- Wear your own clothes for dress down day, there are so many ways to fundraise at work
- Get baking and run a cake sale at school or work, we've got some recipes to tempt you in out hints and tips
- Face your fears by taking part in a sky dive or abseiling
- Challenge yourself with a run or a walk by taking part in a fun run, 5k, 10k or a marathon.
Tell us how you're fundraising
Whatever your fundraising activity for Royal Voluntary Service, either a recognised event or on your own - let us know what you are doing and we can give you all the help you need.
I'm fundraising for Royal Voluntary Service!